Are you suffering from a traumatic experience? Maybe you have never told anyone about your trauma story. Do you find it hard to relax or even sleep when flashbacks are running through your head? Do you avoid people, places, and anything that seems to trigger you?
Trauma impacts many of us and in different areas of our lives. Here are some examples:
- domestic or family violence, dating violence
- community violence (shooting, mugging, burglary, assault, bullying)
- sexual or physical abuse
- natural disasters such as a hurricane, flood, fire or earthquake
- a serious car accident
- sudden unexpected or violent death of someone close (suicide, accident)
- serious injury (burns, dog attack)
- major surgery or life-threatening illness (childhood cancer)
- war or political violence (civil war, terrorism, refugee)
We at Counseling to Inspire, Inc. in Fairfield and Napa, CA can provide you a safe and relaxing environment to understand your trauma as it relates to your physical well-being, and how you now take on the world. We can help you change your trauma experience from something that sets you back to something that empowers you. With one of our supportive therapists, you will soon regain your confidence and your spark for life again! It all lies within you.
To learn more about Trauma, we encourage you to read our blog posts: